Mudpuppy Fruits and Veggies wooden magnets are lots of fun.Each colorful wooden magnet shows a stylized fruit or vegetable as illustrated by Jen Skelley: lemon, peach, radish, lime, kiwi, potato, garlic, mushroom, asparagus, blueberries, pineapple, raspberries, celery, strawberry, peapod, chili pepper, watermelon, orange, broccoli, pear, eggplant, avocado, grapefruit, cantaloupe, grapes, bananas, bell pepper, pumpkin, carrots, apple, corn, cherries, and tomato.Make your own green market on the refrigerator or any metal surface! The full magnetic backing will hold the letter firmly in position. Play healthy, eat healthily--but the real fruits and vegetable, please!
- Packaging: Milk carton package with resealable snap closure: 3.5 x 8.5 x 2.75", 9 x 21 x 7cm
- 30-40 wooden magnetic pieces
- Ages 3+
- Approximate size of each piece: 1.75" tall
- Magnetic pieces made of 80% recycled wood. Packaging contains 85% recycled paper. Printed with nontoxic, soy-based inks.
- All Mudpuppy products adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations9780735333499
My 15-month old daughter loves these! I got her the First Words Magnets and she loves them, so I decided to get her these. She grabs her favorites (broccoli and strawberry) and pretends to eat them and goes, “Mmm! So good!” She able to identify several so far! I love that magnets are a great way to expand her vocabulary. Next up, flash cards!
Great item. Love the packaging. I can put them away when they're not visiting!