Mudpuppy's Under the Sea Puzzle Sticks includes 24 double-sided puzzle sticks that create six unique eight-piece puzzles! Sort the sticks by background color, then use the included tray to arrange the sticks in the correct order to reveal a colorful seahorse, sea turtle, octopus, shark, crab, and dolphin!
- 24 double-sided puzzle sticks
- Creates unique 6 puzzles 8 stick puzzles
- Sort sticks by background color, then arrange in the correct order to reveal image
- Puzzle tray included
- Ages 3-6
- Sturdy drawer box: 7 x 9 x 1", 19 x 23.5 x 4cm
- Puzzle greyboard contains 100% recycled paper. Packaging contains 80% recycled paper. Printed with nontoxic inks.
- All Mudpuppy products adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations9780735360440
Interesting variation on the normal style of puzzles. My 2.5 yr old really likes it. However, there's an embarrassing error. The tail of the shark in the puzzle is actually that of a dolphin or whale. All fish, including sharks have a vertically oriented tail, i.e. the caudal fin. No good that an educational toy messes that up.
Thank you for your review!