Race to create the design and win! Tangram is a geometric puzzle that originated in China over 1,000 years ago and consists of 7 shapes that can be arranged to create endless designs. The Tangram Race from Mudpuppy is a fresh take on the classic game and teaches spatial relationships, geometry, and problem-solving in a fun, fast-paced game! 2 players can race to complete each design, or 1 player can master all the designs! Includes 2 colorful tangram sets and 30 challenge cards. The challenge cards are double-sided for 2 levels of difficulty.
- 1-2 Players
- Includes 2 colorful tangram sets and 30 challenge cards
- Extra thick double-sided cardboard pieces
- 2 levels of difficulty
- Box: 9.5 x 5.5 x 1.5", 24 x 14 x 4cm
- Ages 6-99
- Tillywig Brain Child Award Winner
- Lost the instructions? Download instructions here
- Puzzle greyboard contains 90% recycled paper. Packaging contains 70% recycled paper. Printed with nontoxic, soy-based inks.
- All Mudpuppy products adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations