Mudpuppy's Little Scientist 500 Piece Puzzle is comprised of colorfully illustrated portraits of real people who have made a historical impact on the world with regard to science, including Albert Einstein, Marie Curie, and George Washington Carver. Illustrations by Lydia Ortiz introduce children to these important people in history with images that are fun for youngsters and also realistic. Mudpuppy puzzles are packaged in matte-finish sturdy boxes, perfect for gifting, reuse, and storage.
- 500 pieces
- Great family activity for adults and children to enjoy together
- Package: 8 x 8 x 2", 20 x 20 x 5cm
- Complete puzzle: 20 x 20", 51 x 51cm
- Ages 8-99
- Puzzle greyboard contains 90% recycled paper. Packaging contains 70% recycled paper. Printed with nontoxic inks.
- All Mudpuppy products adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations9780735356726
I'm 24 and I live at home with my parents. I do mostly 500 pc puzzles because larger ones can cause my adhd and anxiety to get in the way. This puzzle made me happy, taught me about a few female scientists I didn't know. I suggest it for anyone that enjoys puzzles. I have the Little Feminists puzzle on order at B&N and I'm very excited.